- The Hunt Raises $10M for Crowdsourced Shopping (TechCrunch)
- The Hunt Raises $10M, With New Backing from Khosla Ventures (Fashionista)
- “Like fantasy football for shopping.” The Hunt grabs $10M to spin social shopping into intent-based gold (PandoDaily)
- The Hunt Raises $10M to Help People (Mostly Young Women) Track Down Products They Covet (ReCode)
Company: The Hunt
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an Interaction Designer to join our growing team and craft high-quality user interfaces across both web and mobile platforms. As an Interaction Designer at The Hunt, your job will be to:
- Identify tasks and create solutions based on user goals
- Wireframe key interactions, flows and interfaces
- Create prototypes
- Collaborate on usability testing and research
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of interaction design experience and:
- Love working at both the conceptual and detailed level.
- Have experience building social products for a passionate user base.
- Be an advocate for our users. You should want to hear from our community as much as possible and want to create the best experience for them.
- Have a portfolio that shows a wide range of interaction design and a thoughtful approach.
- Thrive working in a fast-paced agile development environment.
Compensation for the role will include:
- Salary of $125k-$175k
- Equity ownership of 0.1% – 0.5%